BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
 - http://www.flamewordmaker.com

;

Chat Box

*To turn ON/OFF the Sound and Music for Radio click on the icons next to the smilies! PLEASE NO ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, INSULTS OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER, BE NICE!
Go Large!

28.5.09

The Bad , The Bad And The Ugly

Yesterday was a Very hard day for TVST, I called this post the bad, the bad and the ugly for a reason. I'll start with the Ugly bit due to the two bad parts link into it.

The fight between vk and Embr raged on in the chat box and I have never seen such drama, even with my days at CSXI. The cause of this was that Vk called embr a kid based on a photo, Vk joined a new clan and therefore left TVST. Embr also left But then came back, Hurray!!!

The Bad.

Chat box deleted, Well, That's what u get when ppl argue I suppose, But I am feeling a bit sad about it, No ware else to speak to speak to other TVST members

The other Bad

Because of all the arguing, Me, Yoram and Ravzi left and made our own clan but not long arfder, Yoram made this statement.

I realy can't leave this clan. Every time I want to leave I want to come back. I'm born to be in TVST and I will have to be all my life in TVST. I'm the maker of it , TVST is a part of me. Sorry guys , I will try to get TVST back on the right track. We can all do it tohether!

Then Yoram convince me and Bladesman to re-join but sadly, Ravzi still hasn't returned, He had this to say

I want you to remember what I've said in our forum. I can't help this clan anymore. Neither by points, neither by finding good members. I'm not what I use to be. Tough my dissapointment from my personal stuff has gone a bit, I'm sad I'm useless here. I don't know why you invited me.
Razvi_the_best isn't captaint anymore. He isn't CM anymore. He can't help you anymore... at all...


Well, Since this comment, Razvi has come back so all's well that ends well, So the moral in this story is that it is as hard as it is to run through metal

Well, Thats it for annother post

Nev

1 comments:

Aliy38 said...

Razvi is already back mate since earlier today in the morning. :)