BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
 - http://www.flamewordmaker.com

;

Chat Box

*To turn ON/OFF the Sound and Music for Radio click on the icons next to the smilies! PLEASE NO ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, INSULTS OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER, BE NICE!
Go Large!

28.6.09

Clans-what's that?

Hi mates! This is gonna be my first article on our dearest clan blog. Wish me luck!;)
So I want to discuss about clans, in general. Clans, as we all know, are groups of friends that battle against other groups for the clan rankage, honour, friends and all that. But why are we using this "Clan" feature? Why are we in a clan? To have what to battle for? To be with others in case you feel alone? To make friends? To manipulate other people? To hack accounts? To be known in the community? Or to have something to be proud of? Hard questions! But all have a answer.
Patience, strong friendship, intelect(lol...but true)... all these are needed in a clan; not only good players that only winn matches non-stop! And what about the fun? How is a clan's existance possible without fun in it? I have seen a few and I can say I was amazed (thot "how do these people live? its like they are a bunch of nerds all gathered up to dominate a poor game made for what?! For FUN!).
It's no fun if you think just about winning!-A small lesson I allways try to teach to all my friends wich (I really disslike to say) don't think about having a "5-minute-break". It's not actually just 5 minutes, of course. But it would mean something like: "stand tall". What do you think that means? Well, besides "attaaaaaaack!!!", wich means to play more and try to winn more, this other one means that you stay where you are and, in case you are under attack, you foght for it but that's all. Don't rush up into the war! Stay where you are(like 5th place where we were not long ago)!
So weird description about fun, huh?! From fun to winning/loosing, to 5-minute-breaks, to war commands, to old times, etc.
Lol I hope I didn't get you dizzy because I have a bit more to say! Nope! I aint done :P

Whatever! If you want you can ignore what is written above. My head was somewhere else when writting.(also you might find spelling mistakes-that might be because of my not-yet-perfect english eiher the fact that I am in a bit of hurry and I usually type very fast... sometimes too fast).

Where were we?(WWW) Ah... Clans!

Done with the part where clans can't exist (in my opinion) without fun! Lets talk about clan wars and rivalties!
Examples:
MB and Anti-MB(Surreal or Dodo Clan as they are named by the other clan) - interesting battle! A clan filled with people that know what to do when they have to do it against a clan wich everybody knows about but call them active, even if they aren't.
I gave only 1 example. Why? Because everybody is talking about it (specially the clans involved). Other examples might have started other rivals, argues, discussions over discussions!

Clan wars are full of fun! Seeing two clans fighting each other is great. But watching them fight by other ways is different (but still fun). "What other ways?" you may ask. Well some clans try to merge with other clans to winn. Either some clans just convince most of the community that the rival clan is bad (childish way to do it, if you ask me). Or some clans just laugh about the other clan (trying to make them lose hope? come on! even more childish).
Oh well. Sad, but true. You can't stop clan wars! There will allways be clans that don't like something at other ones. Allways a battle between two monsters (or dragons, or giants, or even small ants:P). Nobody can stop it. But we never will try to stop it. It's just fun!

I personally admire some clans! It's my opinion, I'm not speaking in the word of my friends or my clan mates or anything! But MB seems a phenomenal clan! I respect it because... because... I don't really know why but, it has that special "something" wich captures us and makes us think about weird, insignificant or rather boring things! MB is like a group of middle-age, amazingly funny and brilliant men gathered in a small house called "Marx Brothers Residence" on "Blog Street"(where "The Varsity Striking Targeters Playground" is also located).

Anyway I ran out of ideas, so... More articles to come! I'm very tired right now. See you soon! Untill then, leave some comments regarding this article so we could discuss more about it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice thread raz!

sipwell said...

Ah, the second greatest clan in Powersoccer - or at least one of its disciples - thinks Marx Brothers is a fabulous clan! Well, we are (we know that) but it is good someone else said it as well. :p

on the topic! Keep your focus mate. Build up an argument in one go. And don't chat/type it :p

For a first article, well done! keep them coming.

PS. I always read this blog ;-)