BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
 - http://www.flamewordmaker.com

;

Chat Box

*To turn ON/OFF the Sound and Music for Radio click on the icons next to the smilies! PLEASE NO ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, INSULTS OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER, BE NICE!
Go Large!

8.6.09

Welcome to our clan: jorgemc9 and stormvader2

Recently, two new guys have joined our clan. They are both full of quality and are both CA's and because I don't know about stormvader that much, I will talk about jorge. I met him back in Jan 2009 at 2:00am in a clan cup and I think we came second and I offered him to join our clan. We met each other spoke for about an hour, became buddies and started getting to know each other. Around 5 months later, Hes joined!..Welcome to you both and you will both rock in our clan. So how many CA's now?...4?

Welcome!

Regards,
MF2

1 comments:

Yoram1000 said...

Stacii also recently joined ;P