BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
 - http://www.flamewordmaker.com

;

Chat Box

*To turn ON/OFF the Sound and Music for Radio click on the icons next to the smilies! PLEASE NO ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR, INSULTS OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER, BE NICE!
Go Large!

7.6.09

What actually is TVST?

Hey guys im here with one of my threads...(my first one too)

So what is actually TVST some people claim we are ''people who swear at other people on the site.'' Is this true or is the TVST site a place of freedom, a place we we express ourselves, a place where we make the rules, sounds like a TVST playground to me!

TVST was merged with the vairisty and TST and we made TVST(cause yoram and aliy got married) then members came and joined we got more powerful with the reqs from 1300rp and lvl 30+ to now lvl 70+ and 1700rp thats an improvement.

If you really want to know who TVST are then ill say it!We, TVST are a family, a family of love and care, a clan full of happiness, WE ARE THE VAIRISTY STRIKING TARGETERS!!!!

^^^^^^Is a dream come true!^^^^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really
useful & it helped me out much. I hope to present something again and aid others like you helped me.


Also visit my blog www.etoro-Openbook.Tk